Already have a Username/Password for Intangible Capital?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- I have read and accept author payment system of the journal.
- I have read and accept the obligations about the authors ensuring the ethical principles of scientific publication.
From the moment that the article is published in this journal, the authors hand over their rights of publishing, exploitation and copy their work to Intangible Capital. In turn, Intangible Capital commits to publish the article on an open access basis from the beginning of its publication. Intangible Capital allows the authors to publish their work in other media, as far as they inform of that fact Intangible Capital. When publishing their work in another sources, authors must include the bibliographical reference of the work in Intangible Capital, Intangible Capital's ISSN, and a link to the main page of Intangible Capital. Optionally, they can also include a link to the address of the article in Intangible Capital.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Intangible Capital, 2004-2015
Online ISSN: 1697-9818; Print ISSN: 2014-3214; DL: B-33375-2004