Already have a Username/Password for Intangible Capital?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published (or an explanatory note has been included in the -Comments to the editor- section) neither has been sent to other journal for consideration nor is planned to send to other journal until a final decision will made by Intangible Capital.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
All authors and their metadata will be submit during the submission process. I also declare, as a responsible for the submission, that this paper has not more authors. (In the editing process can not be added more authors).
The journal is not responsible for the authors omitted during the process of submission.
- I have read and accept author payment system of the journal.
- I have read and accept the obligations about the authors ensuring the ethical principles of scientific publication.
If the paper is written in poor English, Spanish or Catalan:
1. The author/s will hire an external accredited and professional revision/translation service (certificate required) or
2. The author/s may hire OmniaScience’s language services.
Therefore, I accept to do the revision/translation on my own (hiring a professional revision/translation service) or to hire OmniaScience’s revision/translation services.
Note: If your paper has been correctly written in English, please also accept this point, although Intangible Capital will not apply the above considerations regarding paper revision/translation.
Authors retain copyright of its works. IC publications are licensed under CC-BY license (Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 International Public License), granting open access rights to society.
Specifically, CC-BY license permits any kind of use, distribution, changes and building upon the article, as long as the original author and source are properly recognized.